Our software supports PC platforms only. We do not have Macintosh versions of our software.
However, Passware Kit recovers passwords for some file types created on Mac, such as FileMaker, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, etc.
Moreover, a virtual environment is required to run the software on a Mac. There are free and paid applications that can be installed on MacOs. Once you have virtual Windows, please do the following:
1. Install Passware Kit on any PC or Virtual machine you have access to.
2. Transfer the file in question to this PC or VM.
3. Run Passware Kit against the file.
4. Transfer the unprotected file to your Mac machine.
5. Open the unprotected file on your Mac without a password.