- I already own Passware Key (Excel Key, Word Key, QuickBooks Key, etc), how do I upgrade to Passware Kit?
- How do I check if there is an update available for my Passware product?
- I purchased Passware Kit Basic/Standard/Standard Plus or Passware Key (Excel Key, Word Key, QuickBooks Key, etc) edition. How do I log in to the Passware Account?
- I purchased the software, but have not received the email with a download link or Product Key
- I have tried Passware Kit Demo. How do I use the Product Key to get full access?
- How do I install/uninstall a Passware product?
Q: I already own Passware Key (Excel Key, Word Key, QuickBooks Key, etc), how do I upgrade to Passware Kit?
We offer an option to upgrade from a smaller to a bigger Passware Kit edition.
Please contact our Customer Support Team and tell us which product you own and what version you would like to upgrade to, and we will provide you with a purchase link.
You will need to pay the price difference between the two editions.
Q: How do I check if there is an update available for my Passware product?
To check if an update is available for your edition of Passware Kit, click Help and select “Check for updates”.
You will be redirected to the web page showing the latest version available, and the improvements made to the software.
If you would like to purchase an update, please contact our Customer Support Team to receive the purchase link with a 50% discount. Please make sure to provide a proof of purchase of your current version.
Q: I purchased Passware Kit Basic/Standard/Standard Plus or Passware Key (Excel Key, Word Key, QuickBooks Key, etc) edition. How do I log in to the Passware Account?
Passware Account is available for Passware Kit Business and Passware Kit Forensic owners only.
Users of other Passware products can check for updates from the application (Help | Check for updates...).
Q: I purchased the software, but have not received the email with a download link or Product Key
The email with the download links and Product Key is usually sent by our sales partner, cleverbridge several minutes after the purchase. If after 30 minutes, you have not received the email, and have checked the Spam/Junk folder please contact cleverbridge directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order information.
If you have chosen PayPal as a type of payment, your order might be in “Awaiting for Offline Payment” status. Please be aware that we cannot deliver your product until payment is received.
Please follow the steps below:
● Click on "Pay now by PayPal." This will redirect you to the PayPal website.
● Log in to your PayPal account to authorize the payment. Note: cleverbridge is the authorized reseller of Passware products. Therefore cleverbridge will appear as the recipient of the payment on the PayPal website.
● After you have successfully paid for your order, you will be redirected to a confirmation page. As soon as payment is received, you will receive a confirmation email.
IMPORTANT: Please use the "Pay now by PayPal" link to ensure that we receive all the necessary information to process your order. Visiting the PayPal website directly and choosing "Send money" may cause your payment to be delayed, or to be rejected.
Q: I have tried Passware Kit Demo. How do I use the Product Key to get full access?
The Product Key for your software is provided with the download link to the full version in the order confirmation email.
The Product Key can be entered during the installation of Passware Kit or by using the License Manager after the software is installed.
It is not possible to enter the Key into the Demo version of Passware Kit. We recommend uninstalling the Demo version and then installing the full version provided in the order confirmation email.
Q: How do I install/uninstall a Passware product?
To install Passware Kit please right-click on the Passware icon or PasswareKit_64bit_Setup.msi and follow the on-screen instructions:
Please read our End-User License Agreement and if you agree, click on the checkbox “I accept the terms in the License Agreement” and click “Next”.
Choose the destination folder or leave the default one as shown on the screenshot above. If you want to install for other Windows users on the PC, click on “Install for all users” checkbox. Click “Next”.
Enter the Product Key you have received with the order confirmation email and click “Next”. You can also skip this step and enter the Product Key later in the License Manager.
Wait for the Passware Kit to install.
Once you click on “Finish”, Passware Kit will launch and you can start the recovery process. Please check our Quick Start Guide to know how to use the product.
You can uninstall our software directly from the "Add or Remove Programs" list in the Windows system at Start->Settings->Control Panel, find Passware software, click once to open the options, and then click the “Uninstall” button. Follow Windows instructions.
There is an alternative way to uninstall the software without going to Settings. Please follow the steps below:
● Run the PasswareKit_64bit_Setup.msi installation file again
● Click the Remove button
● Follow the on-screen instructions