Passware has worked hard to build the next generation of decryption solutions for mobile devices – Passware Kit Mobile.
- Supported devices
- How to decrypt Huawei mobile device (Mate 10 Lite)
- How-To decrypt Apple mobile device (iPhone 6S Plus)
- System Requirements
- Refund Policy
How to decrypt Huawei mobile device (Mate 10 Lite)
How-To decrypt Apple mobile device (iPhone 6S Plus)
- PC platforms: Microsoft Windows Vista, Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019, or Windows 7/8.x/10 (64-bit only).
- macOS: Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur.
- 1 GHz processor (2.4 GHz recommended)
- 1 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 1 GB of free hard disk space (more if you use custom dictionaries). Free space should be equal to or more than the storage space of the device.
Our main tips and recommendations that summarize the most popular questions:
- Passware Kit Mobile supports iOS 10.3 - 15.2 for devices with A8/A8X/A9/A10/A10X chip and iOS versions prior to 10.x for devices with A5/A5X/A6/A6X chip. For devices in the “Disabled, Connect to iTunes” state, Passware Kit Mobile supports only iOS prior to 12.1.
Huawei phones with Kirin processors are supported with Android versions 8-10 and EMUI 11. Since EMUI 12 (security patches since March 2021) Huawei has changed the encryption for some models, and they might not be supported.
- Make sure you have enough space for user data extraction: it should be at least twice as much as the phone’s storage.
- The device should be fully charged.
- Processing of iOS devices is more stable on macOS computers and may require multiple attempts on Windows computers before the extraction process is successful.
- It is recommended to use USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports instead of USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type A ports on Windows machines and USB-A adapters instead of USB-C on macOS.
- Apple passcode recovery is performed on the iOS device directly and cannot be accelerated with the computer hardware. The CPU and GPU of the computer running Passware Kit Mobile do not affect the speed of the passcode recovery for Apple devices. The recovery speed varies from dozens of passwords per minute to dozens of passwords per hour. It depends on the iOS version, Apple processor, and some other factors.
Huawei password recovery uses the CPU and GPU of the computer, and the latest hybrid password recovery scheme uses both the device processor and the computer’s hardware.
- When restarting a recovery process after a failed attempt, please choose the same project folder. This will allow you to skip the extraction process if the data required to run the brute-force attack already exists.
- The recovery state is saved automatically even if the computer gets powered off or reboots. To continue the recovery, you will need to connect the device to the machine again by choosing the same project output folder as before. For Android devices, just choose your latest project from “Recent projects” on the main screen. The process will resume from the last saved state. No additional credit will be used.
- To report a bug or issue with the software, please click “Save” in the “Bug report” window and send the created archive with logs, output folder without userdata file, screenshots, device model, and description of the issue to Customer Support.
Passware Tip: Most popular frequently asked questions are answered in our articles:
Passware provides a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee when Passware Kit Mobile does not function as advertised on the condition that no successful extractions have been made. Customers are required to produce evidence of the problem, e.g., screenshots, logs, etc., upon request of a Passware Customer Support representative.