Passware has worked hard to build the next generation of decryption solutions for mobile devices – Passware Kit Mobile. Passware Kit Mobile was launched as a public beta in June 2021. As of Passware Kit Mobile 2023 v3 release, the software supports 490+ mobile devices, including Apple, Huawei, LG, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, Motorola, and other.
- Supported devices
- How to decrypt Huawei Kirin-based mobile device (Mate 10 Lite)
- How to decrypt Apple mobile device (iPhone 6S Plus)
- How to decrypt Samsung Exynos-based mobile device (Galaxy Note 8)
- System Requirements
- Refund Policy
How to decrypt Huawei Kirin-based mobile device (Mate 10 Lite)
How to decrypt Apple mobile device (iPhone 6S Plus)
How to decrypt Samsung Exynos-based mobile device (Galaxy Note 8)
- PC platforms (64-bit only): Windows 11/10, or Microsoft Windows Server 2022/2019/2016/2012
- macOS: Monterey (12), Big Sur (11), Catalina (10.15), or Mojave (10.14)
- 1 GHz processor (2.4 GHz recommended)
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 1 GB of free hard disk space (more if you use custom dictionaries).
Our main tips and recommendations stemming from the most popular questions:
- Passware Kit Mobile supports Apple devices running iOS 8.0-15.7 for A8/A8X/A9/A10/A10X chipsets and iOS versions prior to 10.x for devices with A5/A5X/A6/A6X chipsets. For devices in the “Disabled, Connect to iTunes” state, only iOS versions prior to 12.1 are supported.
Huawei Kirin-based devices are supported with Android versions 8-10 and EMUI 11. Since EMUI 12, which includes security patches implemented in March 2021, Huawei has changed the encryption for some models and they might not be supported.
MediaTek-based devices are supported with various Android versions and MT6735, MT6750, MT6753, MT6755, MT6739, MT6761, MT6762, MT6765, MT6768, MT6769, and MT6785 chipsets.
Samsung Exynos-based devices are supported with Android versions 7.x-9.x.
- Make sure you have enough space for user data extraction: it should be at least twice as much as the phone’s storage.
- The device should be fully charged.
- Processing of iOS devices is more stable on macOS computers with Intel CPUs and may require multiple attempts on Windows computers before the extraction process is successful.
- It is recommended to use USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports instead of USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type A ports on Windows machines and USB-A adapters instead of USB-C on macOS.
- Apple passcode recovery is performed on the iOS device directly and cannot be accelerated with the computer hardware. The CPU and GPU of any computer running Passware Kit Mobile do not affect the speed of the passcode recovery for Apple devices. The recovery speed varies from dozens of passwords per minute to dozens of passwords per hour depending on the iOS version, Apple processor, and other factors.
Huawei Kirin-based password recovery uses the computer's CPU and GPU. The latest hybrid password recovery scheme uses both the device processor and the computer’s hardware.
Mediatek-based devices' (LG, Huawei, Xiaomi, etc) password recovery uses the computer's CPU and GPU. There is no need to keep the device connected during the recovery process. For devices with the "Secure Startup" option disabled, Passware Kit Mobile instantly decrypts the data and then performs the recovery of user passwords afterwards.
Samsung password recovery uses the computer's CPU and GPU. For devices with the "Secure Startup" option disabled, Passware Kit Mobile instantly decrypts the data, bypassing a passcode, but not recovering it.
- The recovery state is saved automatically even if the computer gets powered off or reboots. To continue the recovery, you will need to connect the device to the machine again by choosing the same project output folder as before. For Android devices, just choose your latest project from “Recent projects” on the main screen or open the corresponding pkm_project.pwproj file with "Open Project". The process will resume from the last saved state. No additional credit will be used.
- Credits are linked to the Product Keys, so if attacking the same device on various computers, make sure to add a corresponding Product Key to the License Manager in Passware Kit Mobile.
- To report a bug or issue with the software, please click “Save” in the “Bug report” window and send the created archive with logs, output folder without userdata file, screenshots, device model, and description of the issue to Customer Support.
Passware Tip: Most popular frequently asked questions are answered in our articles:
Passware provides a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee when Passware Kit Mobile does not function as advertised on the condition that no successful extractions have been made. Customers are required to produce evidence of the problem, e.g., screenshots, logs, encrypted_project_key.bin file, pkm_project.pwproj file, etc., upon request of a Passware Customer Support representative.